Monday, December 29, 2014

No Moon Landing's X Of The Year: Music 2014

Don't really have the time to do a real write up or whatever this year but here are fifteen albums I really liked, in rough order. Please listen to them, they are good. This year was good for me re: I started listening to things I never really gave a chance before and came up with some new favorites in addition to the stuff I stereotypically would have liked this year.



YG - My Krazy Life
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Christmas Island
Taylor Swift - 1989
empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 2

Gucci Mane & Young Thug - Young Thugga Mane La Flare
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace There Is
Peewee Longway - The Blue M&M
Rich Gang (Birdman, Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug) - Rich Gang Tha Tour Pt 1
Yung Lean - Unknown Memory

Gucci Mane - Trap God 3
Cherry Glazerr - Haxel Princess
Xiu Xiu - Angel Guts: Red Classroom
Posture & the Grizzly - Busch Hymns
Migos - RNT

And, as always, here is the Spotify list of everything new I've listened to this year: Here.

There's some stuff I missed for sure just due to being busy at the year end wrap up (Kevin Gates, D'Angelo, Allo Darlin) but I think I hit all the big notes in indiepop/emo revival/trap rap,
If there's anything I've missed this year that you think I should definitely listen to, please let me know.

Free Gucci,

No comments:

Post a Comment