Monday, December 29, 2014

No Moon Landing's X Of The Year: Wrestling 2014

I didn't really keep track of what wrestling I watched this year that I really liked so I'm actually going back over a big list of "good matches" and picking the ones I remember liking and pasting them in here.


Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan - 04/06 WWE WrestleMania XXX
The Shield vs. Evolution - 05/04 WWE Extreme Rules
Young Bucks vs. ReDRagon - 05/17 ROH War of the Worlds
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Katsuyori Shibata - 07/21 NJPW G1 Climax Day 1
Adam Cole vs. Zack Sabre Jr. – 08/30 PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2014 Night 2
Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish vs. Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA – 11/08 NJPW Power Struggle

The wrestlers that made the biggest impact this year are, in my opinion, AJ Styles and the Young Bucks.Important matches that I didnt put on this list: all of AJ's NJPW matches, every Young Bucks match you can get your hands on, especially the ones against the Hardys



No comments:

Post a Comment